Is Elmhurst Clinic right for you?
For 60 years, Elmhurst Clinic has worked to provide more than just good medical care. We have established ourselves in DuPage and Cook counties as one of the premier multispecialty medical groups and the 10th largest in the state. Elmhurst Clinic is looking for like-minded professionals to join us as we continue our growth. While we operate autonomously, we have the distinct advantage of being affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare (EMHC). This affiliation provides access to leading medical information and technology, as well as the highly acclaimed Planetree model of care. In fact, EMHC is one of only 100 healthcare providers worldwide to offer Planetree.
If you are a physician looking for a new practice paradigm, you may want to talk with us. We've provided the following questions to help you assess whether or not we might be a good fit.
- Are you looking for a collaborative environment?
- Do you like being part of a multidisciplinary team of physicians and staff focused squarely on what is best for patients?
- Is easy communication with excellent primary and specialty colleagues important to you?
- Would you like access to comprehensive electronic health records?
- Do you want the option to work with an outstanding hospitalist team?
- Are you looking for an environment where you focus less on the logistics of practice management and more on patient care?
- Are you the kind of physician who is seeking a patient-centered model of care, so you can be fully engaged with your patients?
- Are you a strong patient advocate?
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your resumé to email@example.com.